Wednesday, June 3, 2009

 

Bored With Your Home Decor? Add Something Unexpected This Summer

Leif.designpark’s Tone Chairs on New York Spaces' Statements


Dear cityhammer blog,
I find myself slipping into the usual summer doldrums completely bored with my apartment. I already have fairly new furnigture and I certainly can't afford a remodel of the whole place. What can I do to add a little excitement to my home?
Allie on W 12th Street


Hey Allie,
Never fear, sometimes a drastic remodel is ill-advised, whether you can afford it or not. Some of our decorators believe that by bringing in a new piece of interesting furniture or some great accessories, you can transform your living space overnight.

Color Forms Gallery (NYT Mag)

New York Spaces magazine also does a pretty good job of keeping an updated online gallery of objects and home accessories on their site.

Statements (New York Spaces)

If you're still stumped, don't be shy about reaching out to a New York Interior Decorator on cityhammer.com, New York's #1 Remodeling Directory.

Good luck!

cityhammer.com

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]